Candy bar wrappers made from vintage comic books? Yes Please.
These are a cheap but oh so gorgeous ideas for a birthday present for someone who considers quality over quantity.
These are so easy to make, and you can make them from any vintage comic book, and there's plenty selling cheap on ebay.
Here's how to create one:
1. Leaf through your comic book, and hunt out any 'mail order' ads.
2. Scan the page, and size it to fit your desired chocolate bar.
3. Remove outer wrapping from your candy bar.
4. Wrap the comic book page around the wrapper and adhere with double sided sticky tage.
5. Type the receiver of the chocolate bars' name in the desired font and colour you desire, and cut with pinking scissors. Use a pritt stick to attach to front of bar.
6. Cut some cardstock with pinking shears for the gift tag. Print out another comic book page, and cut out an ad to adhere to your gift tag.
Glue ad to the gift tag, fold in half, and hole punch the top left corner of the tag.
7. Put ribbon through the hole and tie to the candy bar, and glue some pretty buttons onto the candy bar.
Finished. A stunning, little, vintage inspired gift.
More ideas: http://www.intimateweddings.com