Wednesday 26 August 2009

Wildfox Spring 2010

I'm loving this new photoshoot from Wildfox so so much!! It is so truely inspirational for anybody to create a photoshoot based on this theme, whilst to have fun creating it too!! Each photo has it's own reasons and creativity behind it that really catches my eye!! I never get bored from looking through this shoot!
This is most definitly my favourite model from the three girls in the shoot. I love her dark hair, very vampy, and i think it makes her look very pure and really brings out the darkness of her eyes compared to her porcelain skin. Such a beautiful shot of her.
ADORE THIS WALLPAPER!!! I'm going to wallpaper my bedroom in my first house with this!! In regards to the actual photo... The composition is one of my favourites! I really like it when the subject of the photo is stood in the left or right 1/3 of the photograph, and the rest filled with background. I think it makes us appreciate the background setting more and therefore gives the photo more meaning and passion.

LOVE.LOVE.LOVE.
Colour. Patterns. Model. Music. Texture. Attitude.












Creating a 'Big Brother' style photo shot.

















It works how each models head it composed in a different angle. It gives the photograph and edgy structure.




1 comment: